2013 m. gegužės 30 d., ketvirtadienis




Hey,

Only two days until summer and only fourteen days until my flight to Lithuania. I haven't been there for almost three years. It's a huge challenge. It's a huge challenge to feel it again. It used to be my home in a years back. But now, when I think of Lithuania I remember only details, seems that one night I had a dream about this country. Not so sure if it was a happy dream, some of the moments really was. I have saved them, deeply in my heart.
Three years in Iceland, it was time full of lessons full of joy and full of true happiness. I asked myself how different my life would be if I still would be living in Lithuania? Thoughts that came to me was not a very optimistic.
Well, I'm very thankful for the people that I had chance to meet on this beautiful land of mountains, clouds and oceans. Thankful for the best moments that I had while living here. Thank you.

See you soon.

L.

1 komentaras:

ShareThis